The Gideotech Group is the ultimate holding Company for some of the world’s leading innovative patents and solutions in several industries, however primarily in environmental solutions, energy and food security.
Specifically, the Group’s strategic objectives are:
- for long term organic growth through investment in technology and our unique solutions
- to maintain high product quality and outstanding customer and investor service
- to attract and retain creative management and skilled people within our organization
- to increase investments in manufacturing (R&D, integration, flexibility and capacity)
- to adapt the selective distribution model to changes in the environment
- to maintain long-standing commitment to doing business responsibly
- to further enhance our business model (shared services / platforms / ERP) allowing leverage and control
The Group is managed with the objective of growing value for shareholders over the long-term, recognising that the most important assets of the Group are our people, our solutions for a better world and our drive to make a difference in every life we touch.
The independence of each of our businesses within the Group is fundamental to Gideotech’s overall growth strategy. Each of our businesses and solutions, focuses on increasing awareness and developing creative technologies, world class products and global solutions to improve our planet.
The Group believes the diversity of its geographical operations, with a lack of dependency on any one market, represents a long-term competitive advantage.